[Gllug] Switches

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Tue Jan 7 15:40:51 UTC 2003

On Wed 08 Jan Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> I managed to convince our people to pare the disclaimer down to:
> "These words are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of my
>  employer."
>
> Which is, of course, meaningful, readable and factual.

But strictly speaking would prevent anyone from relying on anything
said in an email.  You could commit to deliver something and then claim
that you were speaking only for yourself, and not actually representing
your business.

Or do you require everyone to confirm everything said in email by post
as well?

doug.

--
Ceçi n'est pas une cuillère
key 1024D/6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC 609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF