[Gllug] Switches

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Tue Jan 7 15:28:00 UTC 2003

On Tue 07 Jan, Tethys bloviated thus:

> How on earth did you manage that? I've tried in vain to get various
> people to accept disclaimers in the headers, rather than the main body.
> Both are unpleasant, but at least if it's in the header, it's less
> intrusive...

They're all legally meaningless anyway, so if you can make them less
intrusive all the better!

I managed to convince our people to pare the disclaimer down to:
"These words are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of my
 employer."

Which is, of course, meaningful, readable and factual.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

I've got nothing against any Viet Cong.

- Muhammed Ali in refusing to register for the draft