Work For Spammers x4 (was: Re: [Gllug] Linux Job Vacancies x4)

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Tue Jan 21 11:02:55 UTC 2003

On Tue 21 Jan, John Horton bloviated thus:
> May I firstly apologise in advance for the intrusion into your
> group.

So what you're saying is that you know you shouldn't be spamming the
list.  But you did it anyway.  What ethics!  I know I'd be happy for
you to take a percentage of my wages.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long
  plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men
  die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
- Hunter S. Thompson