Work For Spammers x4 (was: Re: [Gllug] Linux Job Vacancies x4)

Chris Dutton chris.dutton at threefour.com
Tue Jan 21 11:08:40 UTC 2003

Hehehe.

Chris Dutton
UK Principal
threefour.com

0870 765 2434 O
0870 765 2435 F
0701 744 4434 M
chris.dutton at threefour.com

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients
should undertake their own virus checking as the organisation will not
accept any liability whatsoever.

protected by client privilege. It is solely for the use of the intended
recipient. Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received
it in error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.