[Gllug] Any GLLUG meetings planned

Steve Cobrin cobrin at highbury.net
Fri Jan 3 11:40:29 UTC 2003

On Friday 03 Jan 2003 05:06, Andrew Black wrote:
> Hi - just wondering if there are any more glugg meetings planned.
> Would like to get them in my diary.

We have one tentatively scheduled for Saturday 18th, we're running a bit
behind on the organisational front, mea culpa. But hope to confirm
early next week. look out for notices on this mailing list, also
gllug-announce and of course the web-site.

We're sort of aiming to have two main speakers,  and then a couple of
short slots. Westminister Uni again, 12 to 5pm.

Meanwhile Zach's planning to announce the next InstallFest very soon
now.

  -- Steve

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk