[Gllug] Install problems again

Andy Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Wed Jan 8 20:34:58 UTC 2003

Upon googling for the error message, I found these:

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/linux/linux-kernel/2002-01/0067.html

http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0103.3/0415.html

To summarize the answers, they seem to indicate that RH installed the wrong
glibc on your system.  If you can boot off a CD, you can replace them and
try again.

Andy Farnsworth