[Gllug] Mini ITX

Rich Walker rw at shadow.org.uk
Fri Jan 24 17:44:51 UTC 2003

Axel Segebrecht <axel at segebrecht.co.uk> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Just found a really nice website for (most things) Mini ITX :)
>
> http://www.mini-itx.com/
>
> Oh, and they also have a UK store.

I can vouch for these guys: we ordered some stuff, and it arrived fast
and was exactly what we ordered. Then it worked.

BUT, I should point out that VIA aren't great at providing datasheets:
if anyone has seen a VT8231 datasheet, I'd *love* a copy.

I should also point out that gcc doesn't understand the C3 (which is
otherwise a quite lovely chip)

cheers, Rich.

rich walker | technical person | Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadow.org.uk
front-of-tshirt space to let     251 Liverpool Road   |
                                 London  N1 1LX       | +UK 20 7700 2487

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk