[Gllug] Low spec boxes

John Hearns john.hearns at cern.ch
Fri Jan 31 09:04:07 UTC 2003

Someone on the list the other day was asking about 386's I think.

On Wednesday, I was in Lower Marsh  behind Waterloo station, there's a
small computer shop there called Interex or something.
They had a pile of Compaq base units, ranging from 40 UKP up to I think
70. They all seemed to be Pentiums of some variety, and all had CD-ROMs.
I've no idea how this compares with prices at other used dealers,
just that it is convenient for Waterloo Tube.
And I have connection whatever with the shop.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk