[Gllug] seti

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 17 23:03:38 UTC 2003

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Andy McGarty stated:
>> On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, David Damerell stated:
>> > On , 5 Jan 2003, Nix wrote:
>> Now there, I agree.
>>
> If you really want to make money out of YOUR spare cycles look here!!!
>
> http://www.trialsrus.co.uk

What spare cycles are those? That's a clinical trial asking for *my*
free cycles; my machines have many and I have none :(

--
`I knew that there had to be aliens somewhere in the universe.  What I
 did not know until now was that they read USENET.' --- Mark Hughes,

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk