[Gllug] Lonix - London Linux User Group January Meeting 2003

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Thu Jan 9 20:19:51 UTC 2003

Hi ,

Date:  Thur 16 Jan 2003
Time:  6.00pm onwards
Place: Los Locos - 24,26 Russell Street, WC2B 5HF
Map: http://www.los-locos.co.uk
Tube:  Covent Garden
Phone: 07980 224 772

Happy New Year!

This months meeting is an excellent bar/restaurant
located in Covent Garden called Los Locos. The
drink variety is spanish/south,central american
and the food is a variety of TexMex platters.

We'll be here the whole night since the venue
caters for food and drink so no need to move,
not that you'll be able to. As a bonus the place
is open till 3am for anyone who really does
have a drinking problem (I think that's everyone
on the list) :)

If you remember farther back than last week, you'll
remember we were here way back in 2001 and I was
also flogging Lonix shirts. I will be doing so
again since I have discovered a few more hidden
in a cardboard box under the stairs. So if you
didn't get what you wanted for Christmas, then
buy yourself a treat.

As usual we'll continue all discussions linux
related with the topic this month on Trusted
Computing and the Palladium.

Which also brings me to another point, Ross Anderson
from Cambridge University will be giving a talk
next month at City University on the Palladium
and Trusted Computing. More exact details
and registration to follow soon....

Hope to see you on Thursday,

Tushar Joshi

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk