[Gllug] Free tech

Maria Ingold maria at mireality.co.uk
Thu Jan 9 20:11:59 UTC 2003

If you wanted somewhere useful to put all your spare tech, we've got 3
good cases...

3 x Clio2 ATX cases (with penguin, skull and AMD badges respectively)
1 x parallel port scanner - with manuals, cables and software
Creative Labs 4.1 surround speaker system including subwoofer
Lots of other bits too (in a small box)...

We'd really like someone to have all of it free and give it a good home
or use it for a good cause...

If anyone wants all of this let me know and we'll arrange a time for you
to come 'round and collect it.  We're in Highgate.

Cheers,
Maria (and Ross)