[Gllug] [OT] flat share needed

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Tue Jan 21 11:29:22 UTC 2003

Hi,

quick spam to list:

I'm looking for a friendly flat/house share within walking distance of
Paddington station. I don't smoke and I have modest bandwidth requirements.
Non-geeks are encouraged to reply too. Feel free to forward this to people
you think might be interested. I have a job. I don't smell bad. I am
housebroken. I'm a nice person. I don't steal from small children,
housemates, or really old people. I can live in a room with five other
people without annoying them much. I can do handstands in a favourable
breeze.

email: richie1976 at excite.com
phone: 07729031960

Richard