[Gllug] Gnome help can not find help

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 14 13:27:11 UTC 2003

Hello,
   I have a new Debian installation with a Gnome desktop and a Gnome "Help"
facility which can not give information about where the table of contents
should be stored, (or any other help topic), because it is unable to find
TOC. I have read the FAQs on the Gnome site, and am now reading through any
other documentation that I can find. There is a KDE help facility, but that
gets as far as opening and immediately closing a new window on the Gnome
dektop. There is the option of a KDE desktop in which the KDE help facility
does work, but that is of little use if the users prefer Gnome.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk