Work For Spammers x4 (was: Re: [Gllug] Linux Job Vacancies x4)

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 12:52:51 UTC 2003

 Hi,

 Knowing the general feeling of the menbers of the list about
 Consulting/Job agencies maybe the list policy ought to be changed.

 If the advertiser is not offering jobs in his/her own company only a link
 to the jobs description should be posted. And the subjetct should be
 something like [Jobs Link included].

 This would probably avoid the list being converted in the future on a
 target for many consulting firms if they ever read the list policy.

 In this particular case I doubt the poster ever considered looking at the
 gllug site for any posting policy.

  Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570
 Linux Registered User #235743