[Gllug] Linux vs Mac resident graphics and DTP?

Matthias Postel mail at mpostel.com
Sun Jan 12 01:14:53 UTC 2003

I've started with Linux on a Mac using http://www.yellowdoglinux.com .
I've done several installations mainly using old Macs. And I think
that's the point: Linux can be an efficient use of redundant Mac
hardware. For a brand new machine, especially with OSX I don't see the
point.
Generally my experience with Linux on Macs is positive, apart from some
right-mouse-button problems.

I'll have my next go next week turning a b/w G3/350 into an intranet
server. Including netatalk for appletalk services.

Matthias

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk