[Gllug] european software patents

Will Napier will at thinkingsuccess.com
Wed Jul 2 20:53:31 UTC 2003

Yes, I think both and would be good. However if anyone is writing to
national newspapers, I have a friend (not necessarily sympathetic to
this cause) who has edited the letters page of a national, and says that
  they don't take paper letters very seriously, they find that email
comes from more credible sources - just a thought.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk