[Gllug] USB Securikey

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Mon Jul 21 15:28:26 UTC 2003

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003, Jon Masters wrote:

> We designed one using a PIC and 1MB of memory. It uses a USB interface for
> programming and has an LCD display. It was/is not finished because it was
> a bit of fun for a security course[0] and is now on the shelf as it were -
> but you are welcome to assist in getting it finished.

Replying to my own post sorry...

I am trying to improve my VDHL and would be quite happy if someone else
wanted to look at re-implementing this kind of project using a CPLD.
The benefit being that it is reasonably straightforward to obtain opencore
cores to handle encryption as well as numerous external interfaces.

Drop me a line if you are crazy enough to be interested. :-).

Jon.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk