[Gllug] Wireless installation

Andy McGarty andy at mac1systems.com
Mon Jul 21 22:37:15 UTC 2003

snip

> I take this as an agreement that if she can crack the encryption using
> airtraf or airsnort then she is free to use it. (her brother is a CCNA,
> so I am guessing he would not set it up without encryption or other
> protection)

snip

Why not just use the brother's PC whilst he's not around and run the config
tool to get the correct settings?  Offer to make a cuppa and leave it
downstairs, get your girlfriend to distract him and spend two minutes having
a look.

Less exciting, but a damn site easier.

Or put 50,000V to his testicles just for the hell of it.  Did you see 24 a
few episodes back?

Andy

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk