[Gllug] Wireless installation

Stig Brautaset gllug at brautaset.org
Mon Jul 21 22:06:10 UTC 2003

On Jul 21 2003, Xander wrote:
> Her brother, being a balanced a windows user refused to provide any
> information unless she install windows on her laptop.

I have an alternative, albeit preferrable solution:

Tell the snot to stuff it. His network is infected by an infantile
administrator, and his bandwidth is unworthy of transmitting your
girlfriend's (presumably) pure and ethical communique.

I would tell him to go fuck himself, but then I soon lose patience with
such idiocy. Hope you have a bit more tact.

Stig
--
brautaset.org

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk