[Gllug] EU patents

Daniel Ahrens dan at prankstersproductions.com
Tue Jul 8 03:00:31 UTC 2003

Mmmmhhh... I think on the extermination issue we should remember the
following British inventions ... oops... discoveries:

1. Lord Kitchener and concentration camps (colonised people didn't fare
badly under British rule?)
2. The mass scalping of the Indians, scalping originally invented by Earl Of
Wessex.

For a summary of this:

http://ct.essortment.com/historyscalpin_rdrp.htm

http://www.dickshovel.com/ind.html

The following quote perhaps interesting:

"In 1703, Massachusetts paid 12 pounds for an Indian scalp. By 1723 the
price had soared to 100 pounds"

I think that counts as extermination? Apart from the fact that we are
slightly deviating off topic here.

On the Indian issue I think that all stolen land (North and South America,
Canada, Alaska, Greenland, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, all the Pacific
Islands commandeered by non-aboriginees etc) should be returned to their
rightful owners, the indigenous populations of those territories. ;) That
would really throw a spanner in the works. Perhaps we'll suddenly remember
who exterminated whom.

Truth is that we (all of us, every living civilisation on this planet) have
murdered and killed our fellow humans for thousands of years, are semantics
really that important at this point to perhaps hide all of our guilt or wash
the blood off all of our hands?

Is it coincidental that only countries that don't have McDonald's (yet) get
bombed? :)

regards

Daniel Ahrens

dan at prankstersproductions.com