[Gllug] Old ADSL kit

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Mon Jul 14 13:22:32 UTC 2003

After I was on the BT ADSL trial, I was left with some odd ADSL
equipment. Three boxes: an Alcatel router, and two other boxes which I
guess act as some sort of very primitive splitter.

I'm guessing that since ADSL routers are two-a-penny these days it's
probably worthless now. Should I throw this away? Does anyone want it?

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/ - all your business data are belong to you.