[Gllug] [ADMIN] List stuff

Stig Brautaset gllug at brautaset.org
Tue Jul 8 12:39:30 UTC 2003

On Jul 08 2003, David wrote:

> On Monday 07 Jul 2003 22:53, Stig Brautaset wrote:
> > >
> > > bit me as well.
> >
> > I guess I got lucky then, filtering on the X-BeenThere header instead.
> > That just kept working.
> >

> Ah the wonders having your own domain and single use email addresses. :)

Oh, but I've got that too (look at my from address). But I don't want to
file any personal email from anyone that grabs my email from the list
into the list folder. The only reason I use a different address for
mailinglists is so that I can have gandi.net route list emails to a
different account than personal ones.

Stig
--
brautaset.org