[Gllug] BBC looking for campaigners

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Mon Jul 28 14:33:15 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 02:22:16PM +0100, Formi wrote:
>  Yeah, you pay the license or you get a fine. And even if you don't have a
>  TV set you might find yourself accused of having one.

Come on, that's not true. I didn't have a TV set or a TV license for
years when I was a student. I did have to use the reply-paid envelope
every year or two to tell them, but I didn't tell them my real name so
my privacy was still assured.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj