[Gllug] Help with Red Hat 8.0 install on Win 98

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Tue Jul 15 09:02:07 UTC 2003

On Tue 15 Jul Ms. Lene Jensen wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 itsbruce at uklinux.net wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 05:34:04PM +0100, Ms. Lene Jensen wrote:
> > >
> > > Excuse me, but this is not so.
> >
> > Well, excuse me, but I did point out an alternative set-up later on in
> > my e-mail.
>
> I thought an 'excuse me' would be a polite but gentle pointer, is it an
> insult in English?

Not an insult, but it can be used to imply that someone has overstepped
somehow.  I can't think of any general rules though, maybe someone else
can.

I wouldn't be too concerned though, Bruce's other posts yesterday would
suggest the heat has been getting to him :)

Cheers,

Doug.
--
"Only one thing is impossible for God: to find any sense in any
copyright law on the planet" -- Mark Twain, Notebook 23 May 1903