[Gllug] SGI O2 + Origin Server (an update)

James Bailey baileyj at bournemouth.ac.uk
Thu Jul 24 15:55:14 UTC 2003

Hi

Around about 10 or so of you have expressed an interest in buying one of
the SGI O2. Which I about a small van full, which is good. Now all we
have to do I wait for their replacements to turn up, (next week or so)
and then I can start packing them up.

There is one minor point I though I'd make.....I spent a good couple of
hours on the net last night and did not find a single site that mentioned
any one had actually got Linux running on an O2. There is a Linux for
MIPS project but they have concentrated on the Indy and Indy 2 SGI
machines as they were more readily available. Does any one of the list
have an O2 running Linux or know any one that has got one???

James

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk