[Gllug] OT Suing Micro Anvika

Martin Norman Stevens budgester at budgester.com
Sat Jul 19 16:45:41 UTC 2003

Yup I'd agree there, a lot of companies will get their butt in gear
if you tell write and let them know that if the case isn't resolved
to your satisfaction that you will either be forced to contact a lawyer
or proceed with a small claim.

My missus, a credit controller, does something like this and apparently
has a good sucess rate. She calls it a preact (pre legal action) letter.

Because lets face it it's gonna cost them a fair bit of time and money
to get themselves and the relevant info together to give their counsel
something to fight with.

Good luck mate.

Budgester

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk