[Gllug] Help with Red Hat 8.0 install on Win 98

Robert Boulter robboulter at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 11:31:15 UTC 2003

Hi Steve,
  I have continued as you have suggested and mounted root on /dev/hda5.  An
error is returned advising me to create a swap partition.  Luckily I have a
third partition /dev/hda3 and have mounted swap here.  However it still
comes back saying I should create a swap partition.  I have the option just
to continue.  I may well do that. What do you think?
Rob.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk