[Gllug] AOL blocking mail from DSL lines (again)

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Tue Jul 8 10:23:32 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 11:13, Jason Clifford wrote:
> If, as is the case with your father, you are using multiple providers then
> you will need to subscribe with some service offering SMTP AUTH and use
> that as a relay host. UKFSN offers this on the Standard+ account for £15
> per year.

Well if we're going to play the advertising game, Ftech offer it as part
of all the access packages of a few months ago[1] :)

   Mark

[1] Unless you do something stupid like spamming of course, then I come
    round with a lump hammer.
--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>      http://www.korenwolf.net/
Discoveries are made by not following instructions.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk