[Gllug] [OTish] SureStore DAT24

Colin Murphy Colin at SpudULike.me.uk
Wed Jul 2 22:58:34 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 02 Jul 2003 4:10 pm, itsbruce at uklinux.net wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 02:53:40PM +0100, Taylor James wrote:
> > Great, so any old SCSI card will do? I've noticed there seems to be a
> > massive price range when it comes to SCSI cards. I'm guessing I only need
> > a bottom of the range job. Will I be able to get one down TCR?
>
>   The computer fairs on Saturday are a better bet.

Those that are regulars to the fairs will know about the magazine show guide
that is available for free. You may not know that this magazine is also
available as a PDF from the organisers web site -

 http://www.britishcomputerfairs.com/pdf/june_2003.pdf

will get you this months, though July's must only be minutes away. In it you
will find contact details for all of the usual traders. This then gives you
the option of ringing around first, to make sure a trader will have what you
need on the day.

--
Colin at SpudULike.me.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk