[Gllug] Problems reading Rev Rumble's posts

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Jul 29 15:56:02 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, 29 Jul 2003, Dean Wilson wrote:
>David Damerell wrote:
>>I genuinely believe that someone who cannot use the right tools for the
>>task at hand is a waste of time and space.
>Why not just procmail out all posts from anyone using Outlook? (X-Mailer
>might be what you want.)

It's worthy of consideration; I killfile OE on an increasing
proportion of Usenet, because OE users are nearly all mindless
babblers.

>That way you don't have to see posts from people that do not meet your
>criteria and in return the people that are most likely to become offended
>or annoyed at your tone[0] won't be getting replies from you.

You're assuming that I mind offending those people. I don't. One or
two of them might even get a real mail client.

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Distortion Field!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk