[Gllug] Wireless hardware

Branden Faulls bfaulls at omphe.com
Wed Jun 18 10:25:45 UTC 2003

I'm quite happy with my NetGear MA401 and Linksys WPC11 which are both
Prism based and work interchangeably with my Debian laptops. You can
find them for £20 and up on ebay.

As I was inexperienced, I opted for an AP for ease of setup. My NetGear
ME102 plugs right into my Firewall box and "Just Works".  Only problem
was that I had to configure it in Windows.  Undoubtedly there are other
options  for configuration now.

Branden

--
|Branden Faulls                         |

              bfaulls at omphe.com  |
|                   (+44) 773 440 8623  |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk