[Gllug] is there a news group for this group?

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 20 20:02:30 UTC 2003

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, John Hearns uttered the following:

>> Does anyone know if there is a news group for gllug?
>>
>> I find the copious amount of messages somewhat unwieldy, and would
>> prefer to access this group via a news group.
>
> Well,  you should consider filtering messages into a folder.
> Use a threaded mail program, and either killfile or ignore the threads
> which you don't want to follow.

Or use Gnus, and read it exactly as though it were a newsgroup.

(Hell, you can read weblogs and RSS feeds as though they were
newsgroups via Gnus; doing email is old hat.)

--
`It is an unfortunate coincidence that the date locarchive.h was
 written (in hex) matches Ritchie's birthday (in octal).'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk