[Gllug] Small installation

Rich Walker rw at shadow.org.uk
Mon Jun 23 20:13:26 UTC 2003

Hi,

I keep finding myself wanting to set up another box in a Debian
environment (i.e., all the other boxes are running it). Particular
requirements: <500MB disk space, needs to run X, needs to *not* be an
X-term only, as I'll probably want to run some other stuff on the box. I
particularly want to do this with machines with <120MB disk space

Anyone got any preferred starting points for doing this?

cheers, Rich.

rich walker | technical person | Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadow.org.uk
front-of-tshirt space to let     251 Liverpool Road   |
                                 London  N1 1LX       | +UK 20 7700 2487

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk