[Gllug] Network configuration

Leandro Stasi lstasi at onetel.com
Fri Jun 20 16:21:07 UTC 2003

Jonathan,

According the configuration you want the best way to do it is using Proxy
ARP, with public IP adress for the machines running the services that can't
go thru the NAT gateway, and use private IP and NAT for the rest of the
clients.
To confirgure NAT it is simple and you can find a lot of info on that.
For the Proxy ARP config you will need to add some entries in the routing
table it is not dificult but it is a litle tricky.

leandro