[Gllug] Hardware

John Southern john at sinoda.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 16:01:00 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 17 Jun 2003 4:37 pm, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> I've actually found them to be okay, provided you don't use their
> online returns system.  Pick up the phone, wade through the thick
> Northern accent at the other end of the line, get an RMA, post your
> return registered post.  When the Royal Mail tells you it's arrived,
> call again and ask what's happening.

Revert to my real accent, turn up on their doorstep. Hand over bits. Wait for
number. Take a walk around the club (they are on the Bolton Wanderers
football club shopping complex) have a coffee in the craft shop (Scans coffee
is awful). Go back and ask why they have not fixed it yet. Ask them to test
another while you wait so you do not get swapped with another return.
Drive home.

Still have you considered GND http://www.gnd.com

John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk