[Gllug] OT : Credit cards in a MySQL Database

floo at supanet.com floo at supanet.com
Tue Jun 17 11:34:04 UTC 2003

I can't get my DVD rom to eject using the eject command.  I've
triedcommandline and GUI.   Xine for example will quite happily play my dvds
but won't eject them when I'm done.  pushing the little button on the dirive
doesn't help either, all I get is an error message saying "/dev/hdc eject
failed!  resource is busy."  BUT HOW CAN IT BE??  I have to log out and eject
the DVD during reboot

 KSCD plays and ejects cds played on my DVD Rom with no problem.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk