[Gllug] OT : Credit cards in a MySQL Database

Martin A. Brooks martin at clues.ltd.uk
Tue Jun 17 11:47:07 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 12:34, floo at supanet.com wrote:
> I can't get my DVD rom to eject using the eject command.  I've
> triedcommandline and GUI.   Xine for example will quite happily play my dvds

When sending a message starting a new thread to a mailing list, you
should create a new message and not reply to an older one clearing the
text.

Many people use a threaded mail reader and may not be reading a thread
because it's not of interest to them.  By not starting a new thread with
a new message, you risk the person who is able to help you best not
reading your message because they think it's on another topic, onethey
are ignoring.

Regards
--
Martin A. Brooks, Clues Ltd