[Gllug] Access Database to MySQL / PostreSQL

Andy Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Fri Jun 13 12:53:08 UTC 2003

  I hate to admit this, but I have incorporated Crystal Reports into an
application we were developing.  It was tricky, but once we got it working
it was nice.  That said, once you have done this, it would be fairly easy to
automate running of reports.
  I have also written a custom function for Crystal Reports, again a bit
tricky, but once it was done, it was nice.  I don't know of anything like
Crystal Reports in the Open Source community, it is pretty much a roll your
own type scenario out here.

Andy Farnsworth

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk