[Gllug] [OT] Desk space in central London?

Darren Beale lists at acksys.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 13:15:53 UTC 2003

Hi

Sorry for this OT but I'm looking for a desk or two in a central London
office, on or near to the Central line and I figured that someone on
this list may have the lease to an office and would consider subletting,
or they work for someone who has spare desks or they may have a mate who
has an office with space available.

Pre-requisites are:
-at least 1 fixed, not shared, IP address for my connection to the
Internet which must be at a bare minimum a shared 512K ADSL line.
-Own phone number with itemised billing
-Access to meeting rooms

I can supply all my own hardware and would be willing to do a skills
barter if I was sharing with someone who had complimentary skills.

FWIW I mainly do web dev

regs

--
Darren Beale - Acksys Ltd