[Gllug] GLLUG Installfest

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun Jun 8 23:39:43 UTC 2003

Zachary Struhs (zjstruhs at btinternet.com) wrote:
> TBA - A screening of "Revolution OS" is in the works, and will be shown in the
> last half of the meeting. A speaker was scheduled but after review of their
> schedule a cancellation was needed. Don't worry the search continues and we
> should have a definite schedule by next week.

Watch out if you have the VHS copy in PAL colour of Revolution OS. We
purchased one for Linux.Conf.Au 2003 in January, and the sound on it
was... unacceptable, to the point that we didnt end up showing it.
(Rusty stood up and gave a keynote instead).  At the time, the DVD was not
available, but I think it is now, and my guess is it would have a
resonable audio track.  Its possible it was just our copy.... *shrug*

(Browse the conferenece recordings in Ogg/Speex:
	http://mirrors.uwa.edu.au/lca2003/loopback/ )

--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to
 Remainder moved to http://www.james.rcpt.to/james/sig.html

I am in London on UK mobile +44 7952 042920.