[Gllug] casual perl developer(s) needed for easy going no pressure project

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Thu Jun 5 13:54:59 UTC 2003

hiya folks,

for about the last 18 months ive been developing a program called GWIP
(Gwips Written In Perl, Graphical Web Interface Program) etc,

its essentially a content manager written in perl and has made a small hole for
itself in a few sites ive developed for in the past, its a GPL program and just
reached the first pre-releases of 1.0, the early versions of the program were
really just slightly modified custom changes to previous sites ive developed
but recently ive been trying to turn it into a more generally capable project,

anyhoo, up until now its been a bit of a one man band thing, ive got some code
to clean up and some new features to implement (obviously those two are pretty
much mutually exclusive)

im looking for anyone keen to help me iron out bugs and tell me how bad my code
is :) on an irregular basis,

if you fancy seeing what gwip/gwi has been running to date pop on over to the
urls below:-

http://g2002.bash.sh
http://atari.darkspace.org.uk
http://www.gotothepub.co.uk