[Gllug] New list Member.

andy monger andy.jm at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 28 11:23:58 UTC 2003

Hi everyone

Just joined the list, I came down to the install fest last saturday (the guy
with the ginger haired kid!). I wasn't too impressed with the proceedings
that day but after having a chat with the guys at the Linux Expo, at the NEC
this week, it became apparent that due to unforseen circumstances it was a
bit of a mish-mash affair that day and the meeting didn't run as expected.
However that hasn't put me off and hope to be at many more meets in the
future.

A bit about myself, I'm in the Forces, live in Stanmore (happy to hear from
anyone local) and currently work as a network support engineer on a
Solaris/NT system. I've been using Linux for about two and half years and
currently use SuSE (as workstations) and Red Hat (as a small server). I don't
consider myself a beginner but am by no means an expert either (theres so
much to learn about Linux, it's one of the many reasons that attract me to
the OS).

Thats about if for an intro, look forward to getting into some meaty topics on
this mail list and look forward to the next meeting.

Andy Monger

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk