[Gllug] cariage returns in CVS

Juan AMIGUET K995263 at atlas.kingston.ac.uk
Wed Jun 11 08:57:21 UTC 2003

Hello All,

I am arunning a small server on FreeBSD with the CVS for some
code we are cutting. The problem is that one of the useless other
guys cuts code on a wintendo box and uses wincvs to check stuff
in. Not only that but it was not properly configured and now most of
the files have been poluted by the ^M.

I have tried seting the cvswrapper but the version of cvs I run does
not support  that kind of facilty.

Any ideas?

Forcing the dude to lick of all the ^M from the source code while
using x-emacs sounds like a good punishment but I am not to sure
our common boss would apreciate that.

Much obliged.
Juan Amiguet Vercher
Finest society punishment since 1978