[Gllug] EU patents

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 23:29:08 UTC 2003

On Mon 30 Jun, Alain Williams wrote:

> Can we have a volunteer (or a small group) to be a 'lead' on this ?
> Rather than all of us working out the arguments, finding the nice examples,
> seeking out who we should talk to, draft individual letters to MPs/...,
> we need a small committee to coordinate.
>
> The rest of us can then follow: devote whatever time we feel we can afford ...
>
> Volunteers ?

   Several Linux users have been in touch with local councils and
councillors, MPs, MEPs, and Downing Street, but we can make a much greater
impact if we all shout together, not just all from the same song sheet but
putting our own thoughts into our own words.

Alphabetical list of constituencies and MPs
http://www.parliament.uk/commons/lib/alcm.htm

European Parliament
http://www.europarl.org.uk/uk_meps/MembersMain.htm

Prime Minister's Advisory Group