[OT] [Gllug] Stop the War march this Saturday 22nd

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Tue Mar 18 10:55:41 UTC 2003

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Pete Ryland wrote:

> > > So where shall we meet on Saturday?
> >
> > I propose the cafe in Borders, Oxford Circus. Anywhere near the start
> > point for the march will be too crowded as I discovered last time.
>
> ok.  Time?

The march starts at midday so I propose we meet between 10:30 and 11:30.

Borders is just a few shops down Oxford St from Oxford Circus tube station
so it's easy to get to.

We can then walk up from there to Gower St and join the march.

We might want to consider that last time it wasn't a march so much as a
shuffle so if we have any interest at all in getting to the park for the
rally it could be a good idea to move along the side of the march at a
slightly faster pace.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/		Get the T-Shirt Now

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk