[Gllug] Invitation to beta-test the Espace Lollini site

Katy Lollini katy at espacelollini.com
Wed Mar 5 08:11:34 UTC 2003

Test our site : EspaceLollini.com (4 March 2003)
Invitation to beta-test the Espace Lollini site

Greetings!

Just visit our site and give us your point of view, bug
report, things you find more or less interesting etc.
All your suggestions and ideas are welcome!

All is about Space exploration and History.

Beautiful pictures, postal cards, stamps, covers, and
albums : This is space collecting, This is philately.

Our site will help you starting or filling a collection, we
offer you advice and huge stock of items.

Learn more... >> http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=lu6opun6.gkydqun6.csa8lun6&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.espacelollini.com%2F

I apologize in advance if you received this email in
error;
It is the first time I use this mailing list manager, I'll do
my best to keep it right from now. To be sure not to
receive anymore email from me, please reply, and ask
me a removal.

Sincerely,

Katy Lollini
EspaceLollini.com
email: katy at espacelollini.com

This email was sent to gllug at linux.co.uk,
by EspaceLollini.com.

Update your profile
http://ccprod.roving.com/roving/d.jsp?p=oo&m=988299402375&ea=gllug@linux.co.uk

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
http://ccprod.roving.com/roving/d.jsp?p=un&m=988299402375&ea=gllug@linux.co.uk

Privacy Policy:
http://ccprod.roving.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp