[Gllug] PS/2 to USB adapter

Andy Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Wed Mar 5 07:46:52 UTC 2003

Just to clarify, are you trying to hook a PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse up to your
Toshiba Laptop which only has USB?  or are you trying to hook a USB Keyboard
and Mouse up to your Toshiba Laptop which only has PS/2?  I am also assuming
you are not talking about a Sony PlayStation 2 when saying PS/2.

I have not had much luck doing the first.  I have found that it is much
better and easier just to buy a new Keyboard Mouse pair than to try to get
PS/2 devices to work via USB.  You do need a driver to get them to work, but
it should be the standard USB keyboard and mouse drivers.

Good luck.

Andy Farnsworth
Mobile   : +44 (0) 7736 952 749
@Ikea    : +46 (0)   42 264 982