[Gllug] IrDA keyboards

gllug at dormon.com gllug at dormon.com
Tue Mar 25 12:19:35 UTC 2003

All

I've just got myself one of those funky mini-itx boxes and am using it
as a STB.

Now I've already got a telewest STB and it kindly uses IrDA for the
remote (nice), as telewest buggered up my install so much they gave me a
keyboard to use with the Pace STB, which I'm guessing also uses IrDA.

So my question is, could I use this keyboard with my new Linux STB with
the correct dodgle and driver? Or is this a non-starter, its just the GF
has already accepted this keyboard, I'm not sure she'd be keen on
another :)

Cheers
Lee

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk