[Gllug] Recruit scum

Adrian McMenamin Adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 16 20:12:43 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-03-16 at 17:18, Jim Bailey wrote:

> I would not bet on it there are recruiters who lurk on this list both
> because some have a genuine interest in Linux and also to check out if
> their potential source of income really does know there stuff or is just
> faking it.  a quick search of goolge with my name and Linux and my
> idiocy and ignorance starts a the 5th entry of the first page.

On that basis we'd all get screwed! I think google groups will show up
my odd questions about "memory leaks" (ie my bad coding) in various MFC
(yes, but I have repented) classes in 1994.

I would hope, they might see my messages about the (Linux) filesystem
driver I wrote for the VMU on the Dreamcast too though. But as few
people link to those pages :-> - they don't come as high up the search
as the MFC stupidities.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk