[Gllug] iPlanet irritation

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Tue Mar 11 18:14:49 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, Mar 11, 2003, at 17:15 Europe/London, Ortiz Marco, Ramon
wrote:

> Hi, i've read about your problems with JVM and Iplanet and i wonder if
> u found a solution because i have the same problem now, so any help
> will be welcome. If you don't remind the problem its about the
>
> Aborting JVM
> Exiting JVM due to: jvm_abort () and jvm.exitOnAbort > 0

More information, please. Which version of the JVM are you using?
Sun's? IBM's? Blackdown's? Something else entirely? Version number,
too. And of iPlanet. Which linux distro and kernel version? What are
you doing to make the errors appear in the logs?

"My computer doesn't work" isn't much to go on.... :)

Simon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk